cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asgard's Wrath - Game Exit?

Anonymous
Not applicable
I just picked this game up yesterday and really liking it as I get into it.
But I gotta ask probably a dumb question - is there not a clean way to exit this game?
When in character I can bring up a menu that is graphics settings, but do not see how to get to a menu where one can actually click on exit to exit the game.
What am I missing? Been having to do a long press on Oculus button and clicking to close the app from within Dash.
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
Ok never mind, my dumb butt finally figured it out lol.

sclincoln
Explorer
Could you share with the rest of us? I know there is an exit option in the main menu but it only takes you back to the calibration screen and doesn't actually end the game. I still keep having to crash it.

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

sclincoln said:

Could you share with the rest of us? I know there is an exit option in the main menu but it only takes you back to the calibration screen and doesn't actually end the game. I still keep having to crash it.

When you reach the calibration screen again - and can start a new game, there's a button to officially quit the game too. But you do have to go all the way back to the calibration screen or main menu, whatever it's called. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yep it is like you are starting over, but then you will get an option to press B button to quit.
Kind of odd how they did that.