cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Collider Issues? anyone else?

JaggerWolf
Expert Protege
So after seeing the reviews I decided to purchase the game - I know it is early access and wasn't expecting a flawless game. I was just curious if anyone else has any issues with tracking and Lag? Seems it plays well for the first couple minutes of a song and then gradually starts getting worse - by the end of the songs it is barely registering my hits and I can feel the vibration lag between the actual hit, and the feedback. This is the only game I seem to be having any issues with - I don't get any sensor delays on any other games. I watched my computer specs while playing - usually hits about 65% Cpu usage, and 45% Ram Usage - about 50% GPU usage. I like the game and just hoping it's a early access issue that will only get better.
2 REPLIES 2

Digikid1
Consultant
Yeah it’s famous for that and it is still an issue regardless of what the devs say. 

Still an excellent game though. 

JaggerWolf
Expert Protege
Yeah I like it...what I can play of it, the easy levels are bearable - but the faster levels are unplayable with the lag - I have tried it on 3 different systems and they all do the same exact thing. Hopefully as the games gets more polished that issue goes away. Would also be great with a mod like Beat Saber to allow your own songs 🙂