cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber - Community Rankings!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
If anyone is interesting in participating in Community Rankings (strictly for bragging rights) then post screenshots of your best Beat Saber scores here!

If you're looking for friends to compete with directly, then add anyone from this thread, or check out the community Friends Megathread:

Game on!

482 REPLIES 482

Wildt
Consultant
No mistakes this time. It wasn't super tight, so I think I can squeeze out a few K more, but I reckon I'll use DA modifier if you beat it :smile: kjeebmr5o5fr.png

PCVR: CV1 || 4 sensors || TPcast wireless adapter || MamutVR Gun stock V3
PSVR: PS4 Pro || Move Controllers || Aim controller
WMR: HP Reverb

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

I had to Modify it to increase the speed just to beat your score. Damn you!

rea7oi6r5a3t.jpg

Wildt
Consultant
GG - made 2 mistakes :smiley: 7dlp5g6t3r9k.png

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Geeze! I probably can't top that without using both Speed Increase and Ghost Notes!

To be continued...

Wildt
Consultant
I did use faster song for that score. That part near the end with some real close tripple up/down notes is pretty tricky with faster song!

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Wildt said:

I did use faster song for that score. That part near the end with some real close tripple up/down notes is pretty tricky with faster song!

That's the party I struggle with the most lol.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Anyone try the songs from the Camellia update? These are from last  year but I just barely got around to trying them.

I felt like I was about to get a seizure just beating one song on Normal mode!

Doesn't appear anyone else on my Friends List as tried, unless the feature is broken.

2ctnpchqfvgs.jpg

Wildt
Consultant
Funny you should mention it, I wanted to take them for a spin last night, but I caught acute ear cancer within seconds and played some 360 maps instead. 

Wildt
Consultant
They just added more 90/360 maps - now there are expert versions for Escape - it's fun AND challenging without having to add modifiers.
@Zenbane up for a little battle? :smiley:

Zenbane
MVP
MVP

Wildt said:

They just added more 90/360 maps - now there are expert versions for Escape - it's fun AND challenging without having to add modifiers.
@Zenbane up for a little battle? :smiley:

I'm a little drunk right now... but totally down for a battle soon!

I recently completed the entire Single Player Campaign. It was pretty damn fun clearing 100% of the challenges.