cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beat Saber Free

Trexguy0914
Honored Guest

I set up my occulus quest 2 and got beat saber Free, but I was just using a temporary account and planned to factory reset and make a new one once meta accounts became available. Now I don't have Beat Saber on the account I intended to use.

Any work arounds? 

I did factory reset and sign in with my new meta account. Is it possible for me to still get it for free, even though it has been factory reset? 

That is please help asap

2 REPLIES 2

I guess Support may be able to move the game across but it's likely to involve a lot of work and persuasion, since games are supposed to be irrevocably linked to accounts. Can't you migrate your temporary account to a Meta account?

BlueberrieSmoothie
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

So the free copy of Beat Saber is granted to the first account that activated the headset, and that would be why you don't have it on your new account. Even a factory reset won't help out with that since it was already activated before. 🙁

Just like @user_901925786032222 suggested, you could migrate the account you made to use temporarily to a Meta account, and then you'd be able to use your copy of Beat Saber! If you really don't want to do that, your best bet would be to reach out to support to see if any sort of exception can be made. You can either submit a ticket with support, or send them a DM on the forums here

Make sure you smash that Kudos button!