cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bonelab - crossbuy not working for PC?

HI, 

bought bonelab upon release yesterday and decided to go for the version from the Oculus/Meta store since it was supposedly cross-buy for PC and Quest 2 headset.

However, while the game shows as available in my Quest 2 library on the headset, it does not show as part of the library on the PC client for Oculus games.

Is there some sort of issue with the cross-buy?  I initially put it down to the fact that I bought it very soon after launch and might take a couple of hours to appear in the PC library but more time has now passed and I still don't see the game in the PC library.

The main reason I chose to buy from Oculus was for the cross-buy and getting it on both Quest 2 and PC.

regards.

9 REPLIES 9

kojack
MVP
MVP

I bought it on the Rift store and got the Quest version too.

Did you check the other store? Cross buy games don't automatically get added to your other library, you have to go to the other store and the buy button will either say "Free" or "Get" instead of a price. Click that and it adds the game for free.

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

The store on the PC app is saying it's full price.

I just saw on a few other forums that other people are experiencing this too (eg Reddit).

Edit:  I should add, I bought it via the Web store not the Oculus app for Quest on my mobile.

ollythecrosslop
Explorer

I am having the same issue as well! 
Bought it on Rift, and on Quest 2 it isn't showing up.
It is planning to make me pay full price for it

kojack
MVP
MVP

That's odd.

I bought the Rift version from the web store, then switched to the Quest web store and it was free.

Meta really needs to fix the indication of cross buy. The old methods (supported platforms on the store, or the hidden store cross buy list) aren't accurate anymore (well, they always had issues, but now are fairly worthless).

Author: Oculus Monitor,  Auto Oculus Touch,  Forum Dark Mode, Phantom Touch Remover,  X-Plane Fixer
Hardware: Threadripper 1950x, MSI Gaming Trio 2080TI, Asrock X399 Taich
Headsets: Wrap 1200VR, DK1, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, GearVR, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Reverb G2

I think I might request a refund and just give it another go! 

buchee
Explorer

I purchased through my phone app under the quest but it is not showing up for free when I try to install on my pc. It wants me to pay.

srt23
Honored Guest

I too bought it on the oculus app. It downloads to my quest 2, but I have to pay for it again on PC.

I put in a support ticket and they confirmed that there is some sort of issue at the moment, hopefully to be resolved soon.

As noted in another thread, it looks like I have also lost Walking Dead from my PC library, which I got some while back and definitely used to be there.  Some sort of general crossbuy issue and Bonelab being a popular new title has brought it to attention?

RelyksJ
Honored Guest

yeah this is happening to me too I bought it on quest 2 within the Quests store and now I don't have it on pc:(