cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t access games bought on quest 2, on pc.

Alexishere321
Honored Guest

Hello. I recently bought Superhot on the quest 2, so it’s stored on the cloud. However when I connected my oculus to my pc, and downloaded the oculus app and logged in to my account, I couldn’t play or find Superhot. It shows up on the oculus app on my phone, but not the pc. I have to buy it again on pc which feels like a huge waste of money. Does anybody now how to solve this problem or have had similar problems?

6 REPLIES 6

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey Alexishere321! We hate to be the bearers of bad news but, unfortunately, since SUPERHOT VR isn't one of the listed Cross-Buy apps, you will need to purchase it again if you are still wanting to play it on pc.

However, if you're wanting to just play it through the pc, you can request a refund for the game and repurchase it on the pc app. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Okay, thanks! Would have been nice if it was cross-buy app, but i understand that it’s not possible for all apps:)

His the game until you fall crossbuy? Because after purchasing the game on my oculus quest2 it only appears in the quest library. 

Hey there! Until You Fall is only available in the Quest library, so you should be able to play it on your Quest 2. If you're trying to play the game while connected to a PC, you will not be able to access it through the Rift library. We hope this helps answer your questions. 😊

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

talk about an obviousoney grab and complete oversight how the hell do you miss that unless your whole department is just asleep

this is a clear scam and cash grab from misleading users.

are the games i bought on my quest headset available in the quest app for me to play now?