cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant spawn more than one object at once

ZackRolled
Honored Guest

In fnaf vr i cannot spawn more than one object at once in the prize counter help me

7 REPLIES 7

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi there! We would love to assist you with this. At this time we would like to suggest that you uninstall and reinstall the FNAF application. 

Let us know how this works for you. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ZackRolled
Honored Guest

Wont i lose all my progress...?

Hi again! You can keep progress by making sure the Cloud Backup is activated. 

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hi so i had my cloud backup activated and i re-installed fnaf vr and ALL my progress is gone. I'm actually starting to get super pissed.

Hi again. Ok so are you still having the same issue with the application? If so please reach out to us via private message so we can look into this for you further. 

Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

Yeah i am

Yikes! 

We would like to look over this issue for you via private message. Please select our name to get to our profile page, or click here: https://metaque.st/CommunitySupport. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Please remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message. 

We can't wait to hear back from you!