cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creed: Rise to Glory

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Just wondered if anyone has played this yet? Came out today, but it hasn't got any Steam reviews yet. What are your thought's if you purchased it?

https://store.steampowered.com/app/804490/Creed_Rise_to_Glory/

Edit: It's getting good Steam Reviews..
26 REPLIES 26

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
I Pre-Ordered on OH. I'm looking forward to this one.

I am concerned about the Multiplayer though. With fighting games, players tend to cheat, by lowering their Height in a way that lets their body burrow in the floor. I've seen this in other games.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@Zenbane - I didn't know this was multiplayer? When you say burrow their body in the floor, do you mean their legs disappear into the floor or something? Would end up turning into a wrestling match if that happened 😄

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Literally burrow, where only the top of the head comes out of the ground, and the players arms/hands.

I saw it in From Other Suns a bit. People would do this and then block with the Shield which made you invulnerable due to the fact that the shield is bigger than your head, and the floor stops the bullets from hitting your burrowed body.

Then two weekends ago there was some Mech Fighting game that had a free weekend. I jumped in, and it is pure Multiplayer. The people I fought against always started the match by burrowing. I had to punch the ground trying to hit their head while their hands did max damage to my body.

VR may not be ready for Multiplayer Fighting until Game Developers properly code their software to prevent this type of Cheese.

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
Does anyone know if multiplayer works with players from Steam, if you've purchased it from Oculus Home?

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
No idea (yet) if Multiplayer is cross-platform. The game is available for OH, Steam, and PlayStationVR.

Cross-Platform competition across all 3 of these would be badass!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

Zenbane said:

No idea (yet) if Multiplayer is cross-platform. The game is available for OH, Steam, and PlayStationVR.

Cross-Platform competition across all 3 of these would be badass!

I agree, it would also help VR multiplayer if it was Cross-Platform between these 3. Can you let me know as soon as you find out? I'm looking forward to boxing someones lug holes.. Cheers! 

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
@Zenbane - Does this mean it will work with Steam players and just not PSVR players, if you purchase from Oculus Store?

https://uploadvr.com/creed-rise-to-glory-wont-support-cross-play-on-psvr/

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
What time in the UnitedKingdom do we get to play this, it's the 25th today? I just ordered from the Oculus Store after seeing good reviews for the PSVR version. I suspect the PC version will be even better then PSVR.. 

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
Dear RedRizla,

You have exceeded your weekly 100 Questions limit.

JK,

Yeah they used HMD verbiage which is confusing. But I doubt they meant that players with the Vive playing through Revive (OH) can play with Rift owners. I'm sure that they meant SteamVR and OculusVR are compatible Multiplayer Platforms. Basically it's one platform: PCVR.

But no ConsoleVR cross-platform support.

The UK can expect it in the next 24 hours
😛