cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cross-Play games between HTC Vive and Oculus Quest

Ajyankee
Honored Guest
Hey guys, I’m new to the forms. I’m looking at buying/asking for an Oculus Quest for Christmas this year. It seems like a good fit for me as it’s relatively inexpensive and doesn’t require a beefy PC. The one thing holding me back: I’m concerned I won’t be able to play VR games with my brother who owns an HTC Vive and plays most games on SteamVR. What are a list of games we would be able to play together without me linking to SteamVR? I know there’s the sideload option but I’m not sure how well it works or if it will at all for my intended purpose of playing games with my brother. Any input would be appreciated!
4 REPLIES 4

barz_beast
Protege
I updated the wiki on Reddit to show cross play games.

https://www.reddit.com/r/oculus/wiki/crossplay

@barzattacks I updated your post so the link works. I'll look out for your ID and verify it if you post another link that gets caught by the spam checker.

barz_beast
Protege
Thank you! I tried to post it again for someone but says I am too new.

joshapa
Honored Guest
@barzattacks - that wiki is awesome! Just got my Quest and loving the community.

I'm wondering though, how can I see Quest+Steam? I also have a friend with an HTC Vive so keen to play with him while we're cooped up cos of the virus!