cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCS World hand tracking

ricardoclima2022
Honored Guest

I really miss the hand tracking in DCS World.
It works if I use the LeapMotion, but the Oculus 2 hand tracking works so better than LM in Oculus home.
When the hand tracking will be avaiable on link games?

2 REPLIES 2

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey richardoclima2022. We understand your sentiment with wanting to use the better hand tracking for DCS World. We appreciate your dedication to VR gaming and your suggestions. While this isn't offered right now, this seems like a great idea. We do offer an Ideas Forum where members of the community can post recommendations and feedback on changes.

To improve the VR experience, our developers do take a look at them and occasionally consider the suggestions and feedback from the community.

If you are having anymore questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach back out.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

ziipzaaapM16A4
Explorer

Fingertracking is already possible in quest link but i requires an developer account. sadly this still isnt public for everybody without Accont.

About DCS.
I tested it and but in DCS there is nothing that supports the finger tracking data. 
There was this guy who made OpenXR Toolkit (which kinda emulates a controller for your hands). He said best way would be if someone with enough time would convert the finger tracking data from OpenXR/QuestLink to LeapMotion. Or DCS would support the finger tracking from OpenXR but that is unlikely to happen.