i'm glad I have finished this. Think it turned out quite enjoying πŸ™‚

Update 08/02:
- DK2 ready
- Recenter
- Show FPS (F key)
- Disabled mirror mode, much faster in direct mode

Update 08/10:

- Press L to lock the seat from rotating
- New music tracks, choose with 1/2/3/4 keys (electro swing/funk/drum and bass/westcoast g funk)

Download at http://www.riftaway.com

Eject feature:

87 REPLIES 87

Dreymo
Explorer
"thekatt08" wrote:
When I download CyberSpace.zip my computer thinks the size of the file is 27mb, but I suspect that isn't the case. Anyway, when I try to open it my Archive Manager tells me that it isn't a zip file.

My bad, it's re-uploaded now. The file was incomplete because the ftp transfer aborted. Thanks for the info!

Djongos
Honored Guest
Phew... all in all a brilliant Ride .. you really get the feeling of being there... which is for me ... after a few minutes ... a problem πŸ˜„

I got sick after about 2-3 Minutes, because i almost tried to counteract the motion inside πŸ˜ƒ

Scofthe7seas
Honored Guest
1: Dude, gross neck hole!!
2: Can anybody tell me if they're having this issue also. When I look over at the lady on the left (with the unfortunate hair), if I slooowwwly look towards her, in my right eye only, she seems to -pop- / move a bit in one quick jolt after I turn to a certain point. I can replicate it regularly, just closing my left eye and slowly rotating to look at her.

niebieski
Honored Guest
amazing demo dude!!! πŸ™‚

Shigawire
Honored Guest
btw, the woman on your left? you can see between her eyesocket and eyeball. πŸ˜›
DK2 ordered on March 19, 2014 at 11:03 AM PDT status: RECEIVED

rtweed
Honored Guest
"Shigawire" wrote:
btw, the woman on your left? you can see between her eyesocket and eyeball. πŸ˜›

I think this depends on the quality settings. On low quality, you get a lot of Z fighting. Try setting it on lowest, reset your starting position quite far back from your normal sitting position so you can hover out in front of the seat and watch her face morph as you go around. It's hilarious!

yumcimil
Honored Guest
This is a truly excellent demo. I definitely enjoyed the 20 seconds I experienced before I had to stop. πŸ™‚

Dreymo
Explorer
"yumcimil" wrote:
This is a truly excellent demo. I definitely enjoyed the 20 seconds I experienced before I had to stop. πŸ™‚

Thanks, thats a good sign, right? πŸ˜‰

shinobi777
Explorer
ahahahah FANTASTIC, very very very FANTASTIC! PLEASE DEVELOPE OTHER GAMES LIKE THIS!

Dreymo
Explorer
πŸ˜„ Hehe, makes me really happy that you like it that much. Love creating things for the joy of people! Much better than making films which are shown to a small audience and forgotten within seconds. Hurry Oculus, we want CV1!

Wait until you see the Cyberspace Ultimate Edition πŸ˜‰ I have big plans!