cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dead and Buried Friends List

Ebonyknight
Expert Protege
I know some one did this before, but I don't see it anymore.  It seems a little hard to get a full group to game using the Join function and I have too many friends playing other games.  Guess a lot of people are still waiting for touch.

Just wanted to find friends that want to explore the game together.  Too many random kids yelling like girls and people who can't stand to lose a match on now.

If you want some friendly fun and someone who actually talks, you can friend me and we can play.  I generally play after work between 1800-2100 EST hrs (probably on early, today) and would like create a group or two to travel through the levels.  The way the game is structured, you need to have friends to form groups to effectively go through the levels.

Oculus ID: Ebonyknight

Cheers!
86 REPLIES 86

w1dg3t
Expert Protege

AgentCooper
Explorer
My name is AgentCooper

I'm from Pennsylvania, USA. I'm always down for some horde mode.

GymWolf
Explorer
Add me, GymWolf

Italian and english language.

OraclelxZl
Honored Guest
Feel free to add me. Would like some friends to play dead and buried with.
I'm from Canada, vancouver.
ID: OraclelxZl

TazX14
Protege
Go ahead and add me. TazX14, I'm down for a few games if we're ever online together!

AdKiuCM
Expert Protege
Back from Christmas break. Thanks for adding me. Got really lots of invites. Time to play!

Reckle55
Explorer
Add me please, from Australia (Melbourne)

maxpare79
Trustee
Add me guys, I am on the East Coast (Canada)
I am a spacesim/flightsim/racesim enthusiast first 🙂 I9 9900k@5.0, 32gb RAM/ 2080ti Former DK2, Gear VR,CV1 and Rift S owner

twisteklabs
Heroic Explorer
Add me. I am addicted to the game. 
CPU: Intel i5-4690K Mobo: ASUS Z97-AR Ram: 8GB 1600MHz Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC

fviktor
Explorer
-