cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detached Story Teaser I Release Date Announcement

Bet0niarka
Protege
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tfZBZva_1s

Detached PC VR launch date is set for 18/05/17 with HTC Vive and Oculus Rift support.

Things did not happen according to plan. Then again - out here, nothing ever does. Easy salvage operation took a quite unexpected turn. The truth is, in a vast cosmic space you have to be prepared for whatever comes your way. And for the fact, that whoever you encounter – they are not your friends…

You are dropped at the edge of a universe destroyed by human misrule and extortion. Thanks to years of warfare and greed, the human colonies in deep space are no more. The great factions have crumbled; the corrupt corporations have dissolved. You have to race against borrowed time to find your crew before your oxygen supply runs out. But this is only the beginning…

---
I hope you liked story teaser. Remember that you can play Detached right now on Oculus. The game is available in Early Access phase. Cheers! 

Community Manager at Anshar Studios
Currently working on: Detached
Get in touch: Email
5 REPLIES 5

Stryker1000
Heroic Explorer
yuk ! ...it looks crap !

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

yuk ! ...it looks crap !

?

cybereality
Grand Champion
Keep in mind that is a story board trailer, not the actual game, See here for how the game looks.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jv9F3JeR8N8
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

FieldOfVision
Heroic Explorer
@cybereality
The storyboard and the gameplay videos look great! Looking forward to seeing more of this for sure. 

Latest VR game: Crazy Kung Fu
Other games: www.FieldOf.Vision

Bet0niarka
Protege
Thank you for comments guys!
Definitely the comic character of the trailer may not come to everyone's liking. The Story teaser had first of all to show that, in addition to the dynamic multiplayer, the player also has the ability to try to survive in space, left without help.

I've got something special for you too 🙂 Gif from new level, which requires the advanced EVA suit control skills

Community Manager at Anshar Studios
Currently working on: Detached
Get in touch: Email