Did you mean: 

DiRT Rally 2.0 - VR Confirmed

nrosko
Superstar
6 REPLIES 6

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Sorry, but no big news for me.  I did not even like Dirt 1.0 with my Oculus Rift.  I much prefer Assetto Corsa for VR racing.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
*Dry pro-longed cough!*

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/73375/dirt-rally-2-0-coming-to-the-rift-summer-2019

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

RedRizla
Honored Visionary

TomCgcmfc said:

Sorry, but no big news for me.  I did not even like Dirt 1.0 with my Oculus Rift.  I much prefer Assetto Corsa for VR racing.

It's big news for thousands of other people though. Lots of people signed the petition to have VR added to this game. I think it was probably the cash injection from Oculus that made CodeMasters change their minds though. Just wish we had an F1 racing game by CodeMasters in VR.

Anonymous
Not applicable

RuneSR2 said:

This thread is better cos the OP has spelt DiRT correctly. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that knew how to spell it properly lol 😄

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

snowdog said:

RuneSR2 said:

This thread is better cos the OP has spelt DiRT correctly. I was beginning to think that I was the only one that knew how to spell it properly lol 😄

I shall deny everything!  B) :blush:

alm2snb6vzvi.jpg

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Anonymous
Not applicable
Sneaky bugger lmfao 😄 😄 😄 😄 😄