cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eagle flight control with head movement is a big fail and unrealistic

g3niuZ
Honored Guest
Eagle flight control with head movement is a big fail and unrealsitic. I used the game and it was extremly uncomfotable after a time, cause i was permanently moving my head.

An eagle use the flight direction not with the head, instead with the body ... so its better to use the joypad for the direction of the flight and free the head to looking around.

You see less from the world, cause u must alwyss look where you wanna fly.

Very bad deciision in the development and also it makes no sense, cause is exhausting, unrealistic and take the game the beautifull view.
2 REPLIES 2

rVRcloset
Heroic Explorer
I think it works pretty well. I have however raised the sensitivity to max, so that I don't have to tilt my head all that much.
And you can press and hold A to look around.
The Closet Sim Rig
Aourus Pro Z390 - i7 8086K 32GB Ram - MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio 11GB - Windows 10  / GT Omega WS - NLR V3 - RS6 - Jetseat kw-908 / Fanatec CSW 2.5 / Fanatec ClubSport V3 pedals / Fanatec SQ Shifter 1.5 / Fanatec CS HB V.1.5 / HE SQ Shifter / SHH Shifter / TH8A Shifter / G27 Shifter - Button Box / DSD Button Box / BBJ Button Box / Wind simulator / Rift - S

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
It's one of my favorite VR games,and the controls are a big part of that. Being able to look around would take away from the feeling of flight, it would just feel like I'm at a tall height. I've tried the A-button to look around thing (which you unlock after finishing the story), but I prefer to just look where I'm going. I am much faster/accurate at tilting my head than using a game controller.