cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Euro Truck Simulator 2 Is AWESOME

Anonymous
Not applicable
It's so realistic I've just spent the last two days stuck at Dover having to eat my container of onions to stop myself from starving to death and I've had to poo in carrier bags and throw them over a hedge into a Dover field.

10/10 A lorry sim can't get more realistic than this!!! ????
7 REPLIES 7

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Remind me never to hitch a ride in your truck mate, lol!
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

sukamin1990
Honored Guest
The information you share is broad knowledge and should be read by people to open their eyes. I am very grateful for that.

Anonymous
Not applicable

TomCgcmfc said:

Remind me never to hitch a ride in your truck mate, lol!

I actually chose the most serial killer-looking character to drive my lorry, the creepy looking bloke with gray hair and a moustache lol 😄

I've also always wanted to pick up hitch hikers too, and would gladly pay good money for an expansion that lets you murder them...it's the only thing missing from the game lmfao 😮 😄

baker.3760
Explorer
I couldn't disagree more. The game is terrible in VR for me. 

Everything up close looks fine but things like fences, lamp posts and power lines constantly flicker and vibrate. I've found lots of topics online raising this exact problem including on the SCS forum and it doesn't appear to have ever been addressed.

I've changed loads of settings but the issue remains. Please enlighten me as to your settings... 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I couldn't disagree more. The game is terrible in VR for me. 

Everything up close looks fine but things like fences, lamp posts and power lines constantly flicker and vibrate. I've found lots of topics online raising this exact problem including on the SCS forum and it doesn't appear to have ever been addressed.

I've changed loads of settings but the issue remains. Please enlighten me as to your settings... 

I'm guessing that you're not from the UK otherwise this thread wouldn't have gone COMPLETELY over your head lol 😄

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/breaking-lorry-drivers-police-clash-23210040

OmegaM4N
Expert Trustee
Opps, Wrong thread.
CV1/Vive-knuckles)/Dell Vr Visor/Go/Quest II/ PSVR.

Grocs
Explorer
Agree - just picked this game up today and I'm hooked. Amazing.