cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experiences for children with autism

VinnieHarris
Honored Guest

Hi everyone.

My 8 year old son has autism and we got him the Meta Quest 2 for Christmas. I’m looking for some help and guidance from the VR community on finding apps or experiences for him to enjoy. He wouldn’t be able to use the hand controls to interact with any in game prompts, so I’m looking to introduce him to passive experiences where he can explore worlds without having to actually do anything. He’s fascinated by dinosaurs and the ocean, so if someone could help steer me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks for taking the time to read!

1 REPLY 1

The_1st_Dark_Lord_Morgoth
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey, @VinnieHarris! One app I found to be enjoyable was the Epic Roller Coater VR game. It has a dinosaur level and an underwater level where you really only need the controllers to start the game and select the levels if you want him to just cruise through the tracks. You can also find other apps on the App Store page. I hope this helps your son have a great time with the Quest 2!

Peace is a lie, there is only passion. Through passion, I gain strength. I gain power. Through power, I gain victory. Through victory, my chains are broken. The force shall free me.