cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First experience with Oculus: AWFUL

robert260315.2023
Honored Guest

Having bought this for my husband for his birthday we spent the whole of the day trying to get the Meta Quest 2 set up. After online chat, requests for calls that only came up as ‘missed call’ and the finally a WhatsApp chat it became clear that the headset it faulty.  I honestly can say I’ve never had worse customer service and a worse experience particularly as this is such an expensive piece of kit!  I would most definitely dissuade anyone thinking of purchasing a Meta quest 2 or any Oculus product.

1 REPLY 1

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

We apologize for a bad first experience, @robert260315.2023. We'll be more than happy to take a closer look into any issue you may be having and have this sorted out for you as quickly as possible. We'd just like to gather some information so we may further assist.

Please shoot us a message through PM, and we'll take a closer look at this. Select our name to get to our profile page, or click here. Next, click "Send a Message" to privately message us! Remember, you must be signed into the community first to send us a private message.

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!