cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Frame studdering in Gun Raiders

JudgeDredd1995
Level 3

In the last 2 days, when I fly in the jet pack, it will " skip a frame of two, or more when I fly in the jetpack and start to fire my gun, the video will skip a frame or to making it very hard to maintain my target. I have tried a different freq. on my router %

5.0 to 2.4 mhz, new battery's in controllers, turned off 120 mhz in advanced settings, no help. 

5 REPLIES 5

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi JudgeDredd1995! We know how disheartening it can be to have a game skipping while mid-play. Rest assured, We will help you get your issue resolved. The best option we have for you is to do a factory rest on your device. Here are the steps on doing a factory rest.  Please be advised that before doing a factory reset please be sure you have Backup Cloud enabled. If your issue still persists or if you have anymore questions please don't hesitate to reach out to us at customer support

I was told that I will loose my curent ranking in Gun Raiders and will I loose the raider coins that I purchased and ones I earned when I do this ? I DO have the back up to cloud turned on, but I don't know if this data is backed up ???

Hi JudgeDredd1995! Most of the time the rankings are backed up through the server so you should be fine. As far as Cloud Backup goes, you should be able to see the time/date and the size of the backup. If the game you're playing is showing as backed up then you should be good to go on doing a factory reset. 

I PURCHASED A NEW OCULUS AND a new router, and the Gun Raiders stuttering is THE SAME!!  AND the P90 gun is upside down a lot ??? AND when i'm shooting at someone, when I start hitting them, the game stutters, locks for a second , skips, and on some reloads, the gun turns upside down, THIS CAN'T be my fault. ALSO, I had cloud backup turned on and the only game to retain my data was Gun Raiders. ?????

Hi JudgeDredd1995. Since you are still having issues with this game in particular, we recommend reaching out to the developers of the game. As far as the Cloud Backup goes, other users have found that restarting their device after a factory reset has restored their backed up data.