cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fun mod style game

ThunderCraft
Honored Guest

Hey there. I have a problem, I am trying to find a FREE game where it’s kinda like one of those gorilla tag games but with mods. However, they seem a little sketchy when they have the EXACT same textures. Is there any game that is a dumb/fun party game to play with friends. Gorilla tag style mods, but in their own way if you get what I mean. Just a game where you can play dumb pranks on your friends and fly and stuff. Kind of like penguin paradise but where you don’t have to buy them. Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3

LaserDisk
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

Hey there, @ThunderCraft  Welcome to the forums! If you're up for some entertaining mini games that involve hand motions similar to gorilla tag, you might find I Fish Game quite intriguing. It could keep you and your friend entertained for a good while!

The future of home entertainment!

Thank you. I will look into this one. However, it’s not the exact I’m looking for. Have any other ones? Thanks

I've been searching high and low, but I couldn't come across any other games that have the mods you're after without seeming sketchy or potentially fraudulent. So, for now, I don't want to suggest anything else. If you stumble upon something, please do let me know.

The future of home entertainment!