cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GO rejecting in app purchaes. GIving Oculus benefit of the doubt

Jax_R
Explorer
I got GO last week and fell in love with the roller coaster type apps and some fractal-like meditation apps. For about 6 days now I have been trying to purchase additional coasters in RILIX Coasters- Keep getting "OOPS,  Something Went Wrong. Please try later" and/or "Error parsing Query" ort whatever that  message is.
Took out a support ticket and Oculus walked me through a few thngis. I did all that- STIL unable to purchase IN APP additional modules to things like RILIX. Oculus said it sounds like a vendor problem, contact Rilix.
This sounds more to me like a buggy update to Ocuous since EVERY app does that same thing. RILIX,  Face Your Fears, Amaze intreractive Movies- NONE of them can be added on to. 
Contacted Rilix yesterday morning and still waiting to hear back from them but is anybody else experiencing this? I can't be the only one.  You can buy an app outright but if there's additional moules you want that can only be purchased IN APP, you're out of luck.

OCULUS- PLEASE FIX THIS! This is an update problem. I can't contact every vendor and it doesn't sound liek it's a vendor issue if this hapens with every app I bought. Sounds much more like a problematic GO Update. This is why  hate updatining thigns.
0 REPLIES 0