cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game refund

crossflix
Honored Guest
If i purchase a game, but not satisfied with it, can you get a refund?  is there a "return period"?
6 REPLIES 6

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Yes, you can get a game refunded up to 14 days after you've made the purchase, if 1) this is the first time you're buying the game and 2) you've played it less than 2 hours. 

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

Techy111
MVP
MVP
A la steam 😉
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Zenbane
MVP
MVP
The two hours thing is interesting, considering that there are various titles which can in fact be completed in 2 hours or less!

Techy111
MVP
MVP
Really ? Hmmmm lol
A PC with lots of gadgets inside and a thing to see in 3D that you put on your head.

Anonymous
Not applicable
I personally want both Oculus and Steam to stop this. A VR game is for life not just for Christmas!!!

RedRizla
Honored Visionary
I think the trial time should be dependant on the game. A game you can jump straight into shouldn't be a 2 hour trial in VR. More complex games should have 2 hours because sometimes you have to familiarise yourself with controls etc..