cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Game won't open after being downloaded

ross_valentine
Honored Guest
Hello, I've seen several topics about this but don't see an answer.  I downloaded Adr1ft and it is in my library but when I click to open it nothing happens.  Well it looks like it is about to load and then it does nothing.  Have seen other people complain about this game and other games.  Anyone know what the issue is?  The PC is a new VR ready one and seems the other people have the same.  Thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

comrbak
Protege
See my solution - or at least the way how I got there

https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/40273/solved-edge-of-nowhere-won-t-start-starting-to-...
082xxx - SHIPPED

ENZER
Explorer
SIMPLE FIX: Download and install DirectX End-User Runtime found HERE.

Let me know if this doesn't work but I have seen this issue on Oculus event demo stations and this was the fix.

(Posted this on both open threads for best visibility.)

TheGoldenGod108
Honored Guest
I downloaded the DirectX file above but the game still wouldn’t play. Any advice? I’m trying to play megaton rainfall and all my other games work perfectly. 

cancarian88
Honored Guest
Hey Guys,
I had same problem, some of the games like bullet train, AirCar etc weren't running. Installing latest Microsoft Direct x resolved the issue 

eusociality
Honored Guest
Same problem here with Megaton Rainfall. No error message. Another miserable Rift S experience. DirectX is up to date.