cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gun club VR exit button

egbert65
Honored Guest

Okay,  I'm probably missing the blindingly obvious here,  but how do I exit Gun Club without a full power down? I read Y might do it,  or even shooting yourself, but nothing seems to work. 

4 REPLIES 4

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

If you're playing on our Quest platforms you can quit apps by tapping the Oculus Menu button on the right hand and selecting the Quit option. On Rift platforms, cancelling the application via "ALT F4" on the keyboard or even "ESC" can end the App.

Let us know if that helped or if you need anything else!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Sparticus2020
Explorer

That's it no exit door ?

On Oculus Quest - I can't seem to get up the menu by tapping the Oculus Menu Button...

There is an Exit door - and even an Emergency Close button beside it - but I can not find out how to do anything with it.
I can point with the green laser pointer and choose "Switch Profile" on the other door - but the light go out when I point at the Exit.
The only way I can quit seems to be to restart the headset  😞

Hey @Dweeh. Does the issue happen with other apps too, or just when trying to exit Gun Club VR?

Have you tried possibly taking out the battery from the controller for around 20 minutes then replacing with a new or known working one?

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling