cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone had this issue? Oculus app connect but not SteamVR

VinyVinyCoCoPuF
Honored Guest

I have a 2.7-2.5 GB connection on my oculus app with 4 separate brand new cables and 1 old one that is only 3ft.

Different brands and pricing. 2 of them have a power repeater. they are all 16ft long.

unknown resources are allowed, even been switched on and off.

all apps are up to date.

my computer is a new high-end build.

I've tried restarting the quest 2 and re-installed all VR applications.

I bought a new PCI adapter that is additional USB 3 including USB 3 type C. I've seen this work for others.

Steam VR will only work on my 3ft cable.

When I enable rift link in the headset with my powered 16 ft cables; all I get are the endless 3 loading dots.

3 REPLIES 3

Akkrvex
Honored Guest

Same issue here and theres nothing online about this issue ive tried cables and they dont work

We see that there are a little bit of issues regarding Quest headset and PC compatibility. First and foremost we would like to refer you to this page on our website. As we see some compatibility issues on your end from original poster. Also, we feel that in order for us to get a better look into the error we might need to look into your log information. To do so please contact our support representatives on our website. you can do so by following this link, here

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

TheAntiSocializer
Meta Quest Support
Meta Quest Support

I'm a little late to the party here, but if the issue seems to stem only with SteamVR, you might want to reach out to their support team. They'll be able to provide some insight into their app/troubleshooting since it's 3rd party software to us.

Sometimes it's okay to be a little Bing Chilling