cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice VR Edition

Deadaus
Expert Protege
Just tried this game last night and wow. This is a good port and sets the bar at a high level even though you play with a game controller (in my case ps4 controller to PC). I actually like watching as a third person with the option of looking around and seeing the entire environment. I hope in the future big AAA games like Horizon Zero Dawn could be ported to VR as an example. So if you have not tried it, please give yourself a treat.

Played with Quest (link) RTX2070 Super all max settings.
7 REPLIES 7

bigmike20vt
Visionary
It's a good game. I wonder if MS will allow them the free reign to do the same for number 2 or if they will be told to sod off (/make it a paid expansion)
Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂

Mushroomies
Heroic Explorer
It is one of my favorites, Another one that has wonderful graphics like that is Alyx Half Life but that one is expensive

Anonymous
Not applicable
Yup, this is one of my favourite VR games too. I'm always up for any game that has anything to do with Norse mythology. B)

MowTin
Expert Trustee
I bought this on the Summer sale. It looks really cool but I got stuck somewhere early on and haven't gone back. It starts out really slow and the early combat I experienced felt very hack and slash. 

I'll get back to it eventually. I'm currently obsessed with Outer Wilds which is just amazing imo. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

Fazz
Honored Visionary
I thought the game looked great, but I found it boring to play and haven't completed it for that very reason. 

MowTin
Expert Trustee

RedRizla said:

I thought the game looked great, but I found it boring to play and haven't completed it for that very reason. 

That's where I am now. But I'll give it another chance when I'm done with other games. 
i7 9700k 3090 rtx   CV1, Rift-S, Index, G2

RuneSR2
Grand Champion

RedRizla said:

Same here, and no support for Touch or Knuckles kinda is a dead end to me, I really do not like to use a gamepad in VR. Also I don't have time to become a martial arts demi-god to complete this game - the battles get quite hard and I play this game months apart and have now completely forgotten the controls and the very important combos etc :blush: 

Lucky's Tale works better for me, lol

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"