cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do yo jump in locomotion/walk mode similar to teleport mode in Arizona Sunshine on Oculus Quest?

dnintzel
Explorer
Hello, I am using walking/locomotion mode in Arizona sunshine with Oculus Quest. With teleportation mode, you can jump down on boxes and things...How do you do that in walking mode? I need this movement at the old Dutchman mine train station. Someone suggested that this might be an oversight/bug in walking mode that you cannot do these kinds of moves...if so, then I will need to switch back to teleport mode just to be able to jump. 
Thanks!
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

dnintzel
Explorer
Ok, I figured it out...For walking mode, I could not jump down on 'the' boxes because I was trying the wrong boxes...so in walking/locomotion mode I just need to 'walk' forward and it will 'jump' down on the boxes or whatever.
And for running, I found I am pressing down on the left toggle as I move forward 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

dnintzel
Explorer
Also, in locomotion mode, one time I seemed to start "running/fast walking", but don't know how I did that and could not repeat. Can someone tell me how to do that? Thanks!

dnintzel
Explorer
Ok, I figured it out...For walking mode, I could not jump down on 'the' boxes because I was trying the wrong boxes...so in walking/locomotion mode I just need to 'walk' forward and it will 'jump' down on the boxes or whatever.
And for running, I found I am pressing down on the left toggle as I move forward