cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you play with your friends in echo arena ??

EmberFox
Protege

My friend & I just downloaded echo arena the other day, & while we were both able to meet up inside the lobby, we had no idea how to actually join a game together. We tried both hitting the 'search for game' button at the same time on the same kiosk  however that didn't work, we were both thrown into different games. Later that night I saw two other people do the same thing but it worked for them ?? Is it just luck to end up in the same game/team with your friends ??

EDIT: I'm hearing that they will be adding a better match making system soon that allows you to join games with your friends, just gatta wait around till then I suppose

3 REPLIES 3

ZiPP3R
Honored Guest
It CAN match you together or against each other, and does many times. However, yes, as it currently stands its a super bummer that it doesn't even support the new Oculus party system.

Arock387
Heroic Explorer
they are probably waiting for the Rift party system to flesh out a little more then The LE devs can hook and integrate their party system into the Rift

SkScotchegg
Expert Trustee
Yeah me and my cousin just tried to play coop last night and couldn't work out how to do it. Was really distressing! lol

Would be awesome if we could play as a party on same team.
UK: England - Leeds - - RTX 2080 - Rift CV1 & Rift S - Make love, not war - See you in the Oasis!