cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cant get horizon worlds

Toasted80
Honored Guest

I try to install horizon worlds but it doesn't show a get button, it only shows add to wishlist and the information button. But there is no place for me to actually press install. How do I fix this?

8 REPLIES 8

MetaQuestSupport
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey there! We want you to be able to enjoy the ever expanding virtual world without encountering any issues, so lets start by clarifying a few details before we begin.

• Are you over the age of 18? if so, please check your settings and make sure that you are eligible 
  • Have you tried downloading it on a different device?
  • Is your Facebook account a new one or an existing account that you already had ?

We hope to hear from you soon!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

I'm having the same issue and I've done all these things and I still not getting it and I'm starting to get upset. 

Bluedragon420
Honored Guest

I'm 37 I live in Montana and I keep getting the run around on this and I feel like no one really gives a **bleep** that I'm having problems not getting into Horizon Worlds and it's bull**bleep** how I've been working for days and nights trying to get someone's help but I get all these dumb questions. Here is everything Montana, age:37, Married, and if you want the rest look at the **bleep** system that I keep complaining on.

Hello there, @Bluedragon420. We see that you are having trouble downloading Horizon worlds for your account. We know how troublesome this is when wanting to have a fun VR experience, and we're happy to help look into this with you!

• Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are seeing when trying to download the app?
  • Have you tried refreshing your browser or using a different one?
  • If you are trying to download the app from your headset, try rebooting your headset.
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hey there, @Bluedragon420! We're just checking in to see if you still need help with accessing Horizon Worlds. Please let us know, and we'd be happy to help!

Screenshot_20230130_110056_Meta Quest.jpg

I have already did the steps and been through 7 people. 

We appreciate you providing that information. 

We will need to look into this further through our support page. Once there, we will have more tools available to assist you further!