cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I wasn't trying to spam nobody

totallyinto69
Honored Guest
And also this is to the guy that said quit posting about that sh t game grid autosport, dude you have know fuckin clue about how good this game is in vr.
17 REPLIES 17

totallyinto69
Honored Guest
"alloc" wrote:
"AAAAAA" wrote:
Must be the games PR guy tryin to get free sales?! lol

And now he is saying that grid as is better than project cars.....

What a sad joke

It is better than Project cars in VR that is, the only thing that's sad here, is everyone that hasn't tried it with the rift, is missing out on a superb vr experience.

Kangelos
Protege
I tried it yesterday just because i didn't want to post something
without knowing.
On medium range pc with windows 10 and no direct mode it was
a judderfest.
I can see though that if it can work without judder on a nice machine
with proper driver for the OS (still waiting for windows 10 runtime support)
the game would be really nice. Ofcourse there are some other minor
issues that are easily fixable.
Game looks better than i thought and it is worth mentioning, though
not that good for three threads! (no game is that good...)

totallyinto69
Honored Guest
"kangelos" wrote:
I tried it yesterday just because i didn't want to post something
without knowing.
On medium range pc with windows 10 and no direct mode it was
a judderfest.
I can see though that if it can work without judder on a nice machine
with proper driver for the OS (still waiting for windows 10 runtime support)
the game would be really nice. Ofcourse there are some other minor
issues that are easily fixable.
Game looks better than i thought and it is worth mentioning, though
not that good for three threads! (no game is that good...)

OMG! Finally, someone tried it and proves I'm not just on here posting a bunch of bs. It must have something to do with windows 10. I'm still running win 7 64 bit pro and there is no judder at all. Also, did you try to bump the resolution up to 4k, it makes a huge difference and some how it doesn't slow it down that much either. I'm using sweetfx reshade 2.0 and it's the sharpest looking game I've seen. There is know screen door effect in the distance and I can make out the smallest details. Well, Yes I understand it may not be worth posting three threads, but I don't think you understand, I've had the dk2 since it first come out and have played every single game that works with it. Grid autosport just looks so much better.

Ken30NYC
Honored Guest
For the love of Christ.....can you please learn the difference between "KNOW" and "NO". It's really not that hard.

totallyinto69
Honored Guest
"ken30nyc" wrote:
For the love of Christ.....can you please learn the difference between "KNOW" and "NO". It's really not that hard.

Know i can't 😄

Futuristichub
Honored Guest
"totallyinto69" wrote:
"ken30nyc" wrote:

Know i can't 😄

I really hope Oculus bans you from these forums man...

totallyinto69
Honored Guest
"FuturisticHub" wrote:
"totallyinto69" wrote:
"ken30nyc" wrote:

Know i can't 😄

I really hope Oculus bans you from these forums man...

Funny you say that, because i've actually been temporary banned several times and always come back. It doesn't matter even if i'm banned permanently. Maybe dude you should just ignore my posting. I speak the truth and nobody likes the truth.

cybereality
Grand Champion
@totallyinto69: I was willing to give you a second chance, but it's clear now you don't wish to be a respectful member of the community. Due to this, you've been banned. Sorry.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV