cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IQme Cubed - now in development (number based puzzle game)

macfinch
Protege
Hey all. I've been working on a number based puzzle game for VR which is now in development and currently named "IQme Cubed". I wanted to share some early screenshots here and keep a thread going on the progress. It'd great to know what you think, even if its just a single word 😉

This is an adaption of the game "IQme" which we built for mobile a few months ago which has done quite well (relatively well for us).

I'll get a video done soon showing the game play. The next major work is to get some great looking backgrounds in there and focus on making a tranquil relaxing game experience (think of Bejeweled + mediation feel).
We're using Unity 5.5 and focussing heavily on the shuriken particle system to get some cool looking effects.

More coming soon 🙂
Martin

5 REPLIES 5

macfinch
Protege
dbrhqxipddiy.jpg

gl98d9csb02n.jpg

macfinch
Protege
vmby4lekjuqk.jpg
fxc869f5jgim.jpg

macfinch
Protege
Sorry for the low quality on these screenshots. I'm having trouble uploading images to the posts. I had to reduce down the size quite a lot. I'll post some more soon of higher quality... hopefully.

macfinch
Protege
dtj88384x8lc.png

macfinch
Protege
t86tnsenfem4.png

Working a new level background inspired by an After Effects Particular spark logo. Little harder to achieve in Unity but playing with the HDR and Bloom settings brings some interesting results. Anything that glows... I love it 🙂