cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Iron Man Chapter select? Oculus

ROQUIST
Explorer

Is there a way to go back to previous chapters on Iron Man?  Completed chapter 1, now on chapter 2 and can’t find where to go back for another person.  

14 REPLIES 14

JRCCooper
Honored Guest

Did you ever figure this out?

My young son wants to play Chapter 1 over and over again ideally…

Hey JRCCopper, we saw that you were having trouble returning to chapter 1 of Ironman. This is unfortunate because we have been in your position previously and can relate. Please allow us to investigate this matter and see whether we can return you to that chapter.

1. Have you tried to uninstall the app to see what occurs and whether you can select a chapter?
If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Hello again, @JRCCopper! Just checking in to see if you still need any help with Iron Man Chapter 1? We want to make sure we can provide some help!

If you're the author of a thread, remember to mark a reply as the Accepted Solution to help others find answers!

Thank you for your reply. I am only playing the game with him at the weekends at the moment, and haven't had time to try your suggestion of reinstalling.

The issue is still there, but I haven't had a moment to reinstall the app as you suggest above.

Should there be a Chapter select feature? Are you able to answer me that please?

Hey, JRCCooper! Thanks for the update. We have looked into this, and it appears that there is not a chapter selector for the game currently. However, uninstalling the game may allow you to restart from the beginning and replay the levels. We hope that this information will be helpful to you. If you have any further questions, please let us know!

No, it looks like it can't be done unless it is uninstalled and start over

No, it looks like it can't be done unless it is uninstalled and start over.  that really stinks.  It makes no sense that it is broken up into chapters and you can't go back after you completed it if you like it.

I quite agree! There should be an option to go back and replay Chapters. I'm on Chapter 11 and lending it to a friend to see about buying one for Christmas. To get to learn the controls he has to start from the beginning. This is stupid!!