cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Dead and Buried (1) Dead and Buried?

JCVW
Honored Guest

Heey Guys,

My nephew came over this weekend and we wanted to play Dead and Buried because this gave me the most fun playing with this game. Is this game still being played? It seems there is no one (or the cpu) to play against. I did a Global Search but it seems no one (cpu, bots, other people) are hosting any games. Sad to see because this was the most fun I had with it. 

And is this the same for Dead and Buried II (2)? Or does Dead and Buried II have a single player mode vs bots or cpu? 

The greatest VR shootout of all time should have a single player cpu mode. 

Would love to hear everyone's opinion! 

8 REPLIES 8

Kobygb
Explorer

I also would love to play the older "Dead and Buried".

I had it on my old GearVR and was looking to install it now on my new Quest 2, but it's not available for the Quest 2... And the multiplayer modes on the "Dead and Buried II" are too difficult for me as a rookie 🙂

@JCVW , if you managed to find it, please let me know.

Jockel58A
Honored Guest

HI There!

Dead and Buried 2 is still in use, but the most used time is at sunday afternoon up to after midnight by european time. An every night nearly 10:30 pm European time the most american people and some german are playing most in city deathmatch or distillery, and sometimes also in the mines. And we have much fun there. Searching for Jockel58A, TomAndJerry, madmax65, FahadAlawi, Ebony.Queen, Daxiom32, soulstyx or Encrypten, Scooby44, FlyingFool, ShellyLee54, Llamamama30, Son_of_Adam, ant6013, simba12, Fudgerod, MandieG, ModestAries, diemon, NJD2005, Dolc, A_silly_Sausage, DallasNorth, Xolair, Lilsouja123, vonblu, PaulError, HOLlister, MegaTron174, Subtle_Stubble.... This is a list with the most people you will find every late evening on dead&buried2. And there are more wich are not so often in game. so you can find every night very funny games. But carefully. Some of them are very good shooters where you have no chance.  

Jochen Brandt

Kobygb
Explorer

Hi Jockel58A,
thanks for your response, but the question was about "Dead and Buried 1" and not "Dead and Buried 2"...

And as you've said, there very good players at the "Dead and Buried 2", so when I tired it I was dead in few seconds, each time, having no chance to learn the game. That's no fun... That's why I've asked about the older "Dead and Buried 1", which was mostly single player game.

So adding single player stages to "Dead and Buried 2" or returning the old "Dead and Buried 1" to the store, would be very appreciated!

Hello!

That is not right! In Dead & Buried 2 there are much different matches. Not only deathmatches. You can play single player as same as in Dead & Buried1. Of course D&B1 is full integrated in D&B2! And there Maps with Zombie shootings and more. And all you can play in multiplayer or single. Try it out.

Jochen Brandt

Kobygb
Explorer

Hi Jockel58A,

Thanks! This is interesting! Where can I find the D&B1 screens inside D&B2?

Or single player Maps with Zombie shootings?

It would be great if you could send screenshots of the entrance to those screens.

In the lobby, you will find many portals in different colors. try them out. And the preferences you can adjust also in the lobby.

Jochen Brandt

and when you respawn in the lobby, look in the left from you. That light yelloy portal is the same match as in D&B1.

Jochen Brandt

Kobygb
Explorer

Hi Jockel58A,

Thanks a lot! I finally managed to enjoy this game for the first time 🙂

I couldn't find the yellow portal you mentioned, but I found a different shootout with zombies at a blue color at the saloon. I chose a private room and finally managed to understand how to load the weapons 🙂

Then I went for a multiplayer group match, and wasn't killed at the first 3 seconds... I even managed to kill a few opponents! 🙂

So, thanks again!