Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's #ShareAPicSaturday - April 27, 2024

neurodivrgent
Community Manager
Community Manager

3.jpg

Guess what day it is everyone! Yes, you guessed it (pssst....it's in the title :)) It's another #ShareAPicSaturday. This post is created to gather the community's favorite media from the week. Share your favorite photos and videos from your headset and tell us about it!

Got a top win that you're proud about? How about an epic group picture from your favorite game...let us know what you're up to with a pic so we can celebrate with you!

Quest 2 & Quest 3: If you're interested in joining our MVP program, reach out to the team!
10 REPLIES 10

oculusness
Heroic Explorer

My saturday thing.. #nostalgia

A42a.jpg

Four Rift CV1s, Quest 2, Quest 3.

fallout.jpg

Watching Fallout again... this time on the big screen!

13700K, RTX 4070 Ti, Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming, Corsair H150i Capellix, 64GB Corsair Vengence DDR5, Corsair 5000D Airflow, 4TB Samsung 870 , 2TB Samsung 990 Pro x 2, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, Quest, 2, 3, Pro

Amazing @oculusness! Such a beautiful place. Is this a Virtual Environment i've been missing out on?!

Quest 2 & Quest 3: If you're interested in joining our MVP program, reach out to the team!

Looks great @DaftnDirect! That show's been on my list to watch. You're convincing me even more. Epic pic! Enjoy!

You won't be disappointed @neurodivrgent , OK I'm a superfan of the game in VR so wasn't expecting the show to match up... but it comes pretty close. Silo's another great show if you haven't seen it, can't wait for season 2 of that show so started reading the Hugh Howey books.

13700K, RTX 4070 Ti, Asus ROG Strix Z790-A Gaming, Corsair H150i Capellix, 64GB Corsair Vengence DDR5, Corsair 5000D Airflow, 4TB Samsung 870 , 2TB Samsung 990 Pro x 2, DK2, CV1, Rift-S, Quest, 2, 3, Pro

I don't think you missed out on it if you had an oculus Rift CV1  when they first came out. Just a different perspective. It's part of a 2017 install which I still have which has the old Rift homes and the avatar editor, which is the image shown. Downloadable and still working in the current Meta software. More info here and later pages. # ShareSomeSoftwareTuesday.

https://communityforums.atmeta.com/t5/Talk-VR/The-quot-Why-I-Still-Love-My-Oculus-Rift-CV1-in-2024-q... 

You were not lying @DaftnDirect! Oh. My, Gosh that first episode got me hooooooked. So good! It makes me want to play the games now. I can only imagine how amazing they are. Thanks so much for the recommendations. I'm watching that now and another one on Netflix called Ripley, but I'll definitely check out Silo after for sure!

So cooool! And yes, I totally did miss out lol. Though somehow it kinda reminds me of one of the first PC games I played: The Journeyman Project. That thread and all these videos has me in total fomo. I'll have to look into about that downloading. Thanks so much! 

oculusness
Heroic Explorer

Profile picture created with the original Rift avatar editor selfie option.