cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's stupid how app referrals are not available in middle east or worldwide...

Xxkhalid64
Honored Guest

I mean, If your someone lives in KSA or UAE, its impossible for you and your friend(s) get 30$.

Let's say for app referral, its available worldwide, why not the same as full referral program?

Meta should be ashamed about it

as such, I reseted my headset and tried a referral code by an unknown guy and an unknown error says that you're not in an available country for the referral thing, now I have to wait to meta to fix this problem and set it up again...

so meta, what you got now?

3 REPLIES 3

JamBox88
Retired Support

Hey @Xxkhalid64. I can relate to what you're saying here. I understand your situation and know that this is something very important to you and many others. There are still many countries that Meta would wish to support. I invite you to visit the Ideas forum and post your thoughts there as well. Perhaps the community will join you in speaking out!

Currently the app referral program is only available to half of America and all of of the United Kingdom, Korea, Spain and the Netherlands. App referrals won't work if you live in an unsupported country as well. 

I'd be pleased to assist you in resolving your problem if you could tell me what you're experiencing.

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

App referrals work as fine, and the program referral ( 30$ thing ) is no.

Are you planning to bring this in some of the countries?

@Xxkhalid64, thanks for clarifying that. I know Meta is always working on adding countries, but we won't know which country, when, or whether it will happen until it actually does. Stay persistent and hopefully your country will be next!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!