cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Killing VR Zombies In Arizona Sunshine Is Now Better Than Ever!

vrgamerdude
Heroic Explorer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BjgTEpfa4c

I finally decided to give Arizona Sunshine a look now that it has had an update that allows for full locomotion options and damn I'm so glad I did! This game is exactly what I have been looking for in a VR FPS style game. I loved the graphics style and the fact that there is a bit of narrative to it adds to the gameplay a lot. I also can't wait to try this with one of my friends in multiplayer. Being able to share an adventure like this in VR with a friend is gonna be awesome! All I can say is that if you have a Rift with Touch or an HTC Vive then I recommend grabbing this one as fast as you possibly can! 
"I have seen the light at the end of the tunnel, and it is the headlamp of the oncoming virtual hype train!"
14 REPLIES 14

n3cr0-0
Adventurer

I'd say you could beat it in around 4 hours if you know what you are doing, or maybe 5 - 6 hours if you die a bunch or are exploring more. However, there is a horde mode (and think some others after the update) so that extends the life a bit.

Well after beating it a hand full of time Cyber is it bad to say I can beat this title in 2 hours? Yeah timed myself one day .... Still think its an awesome game and use it to relieve a bunch of stress.

AndrewJ71 said:

I'm envious of PSVR owners getting RE7 this month. That's exactly the type of thing we need to see more of.

Don't be... Let them have their exclusive. There is plenty of exclusives that the rift will see in the near future that I would much prefer over RE7

AxelPT
Honored Guest
How can i kill the zombie with motorbike helmet?

JSniper3D
Honored Guest
Can anyone tell me if this game has a teleport movement option? joystick movement makes me motion sick.

lensmandave
Superstar

JSniper3D said:

Can anyone tell me if this game has a teleport movement option? joystick movement makes me motion sick.

It does, yes 🙂
Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.5GHz. Asus-Z170-PRO MB - Nvidia RTX 3080 ti - 16GB DDR4 2666MHZ HYPERX SAVAGE.

w_benjamin
Adventurer

AxelPT said:

How can i kill the zombie with motorbike helmet?

Keep shooting them until they fall down.

BTW: I HIGHLY recommend horde mode in the mine.