cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo, Modual H-144

MadMan79
Protege
 I'm being told to push the button on the left side of my helmet, but there isn't a button displayed.
Of course it is past 1 am too. . . . .   :smiley:
Thanks for any help.
Ever since I was a young boy I've wanted to do this, so now that I have, wtf do I strive for?
3 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
This is a virtual world, you have to physically raise your left hand, (While holding the controller), to the left side of your head.

This will virtually press the virtual button.  (You do not actually see a button)

Hope it helps

RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

View solution in original post

Thmoas
Rising Star
For me, it works really well. I extend my index finger and tap my temple/headset. The button switches at the exact moment I hit my temple/headset. It works great.

MadMan79
Protege
Thank you all. I forgot I posted this question.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ever since I was a young boy I've wanted to do this, so now that I have, wtf do I strive for?

4 REPLIES 4

ElusiveMarlin
Rising Star
This is a virtual world, you have to physically raise your left hand, (While holding the controller), to the left side of your head.

This will virtually press the virtual button.  (You do not actually see a button)

Hope it helps

RIFT CV1
RIFT S
Leeds, UK.

Intel Core i7 7700K 3.7GHz | RAM 32GB DDR4 2666MHz | GeForce GTX 1080 8GB |

"Behind every mask there is a face, and behind that a story...."

LZoltowski
Champion
Yup, it helps to imagine that the button is just where your temple is, so move your hand as if you were to tap it, and voila. Pretty clever actually.
Core i7-7700k @ 4.9 Ghz | 32 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance @ 3000Mhz | 2x 1TB Samsung Evo | 2x 4GB WD Black
ASUS MAXIMUS IX HERO | MSI AERO GTX 1080 OC @ 2000Mhz | Corsair Carbide Series 400C White (RGB FTW!) 

Be kind to one another 🙂

Thmoas
Rising Star
For me, it works really well. I extend my index finger and tap my temple/headset. The button switches at the exact moment I hit my temple/headset. It works great.

MadMan79
Protege
Thank you all. I forgot I posted this question.  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯