cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lone Echo [bug] - Primary Digsite Battery

KNP54
Heroic Explorer
I finished the game (GREAT game btw) pretty much without a hitch but now I've restarted the game so I can do all the optional quests and scan all the cubesats.
But now the game bugs out on me at the primary digsite. The depleted battery is "half" removed from it's socket and won't budge anymore, and the charged battery at the back of the fury transport is floating a few meters behind the transport and can't be picked up! Plus when I load the game, the frame rate is horrible for a few minutes, then settles in. Do I have a corrupted save game?

Anyway, I'm uploading you my save game so you can squash this bug! 🙂

Specs: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X, Deepcool Castle EX 360, 32GB Corsair Dominator RGB 3600MHz, Asus ROG Strix X570-E Gaming, Asus ROG Strix 3080ti, Corsair HX1000, Western Digital SN850 M.2 NVMe 2TB, Samgung 850 EVO 500GB & 840 EVO 500GB in raid0, Seagate Ironwolf 10TB, Corsair 4000D Airflow, Acer Predator X34 3440x1440 @ 100Hz, Acer V287K 3840x2160@ 60Hz, Oculus Rift S, Oculus Quest 2 256GB.
4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable
I have same issue but with Com-sat battery.
I cannot interact with baterry at all, either it's stuck and unmovable (near com-sat) or no collision is detected at all (in fury transporter).

mdurn
Honored Guest
Same here at the dig site. First the battery cell got stuck as I was removing it from the battery socket. I managed to wiggle a new battery in there. Then I got to the generator. The fuel cell at the generator was not jettisoned properly. Looking at videos it was supposed to eject. Instead, it stayed in the generator and now cannot be removed. Any fix? I cannot move forward in the game at this point.

mdurn
Honored Guest
Edited post: removing the video here since it had more to do with the fuel rod issue and was not a full repro. Full repro video of the fuel rod issue and battery issue can be found at https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/58413/lone-echo-bug-battery-fuel-rod-primary-dig-site

StarLord1980
Honored Guest
same here battery and fuel cell at dig site get stuck every time!