cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Low Volume in "Lone Echo"?

semanis
Honored Guest
Beat Saber will blow your ear drums out if set to max volume,  yet the volume in Lone Echo is way too low for my tastes. Anyone know if there's a config file or something I can tweak to get higher volume from Lone Echo?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Some games (like BS I think) have in-game volume settings and some do not (like maybe lone echo).  I usually find it best to set the global Rift headset volume (with either dashboard menu or win10 taskbar speaker icon) for games that do not have in-game volume control and use in-game volume to finetune ones that do.  For lone echo I think I have my global headset volume at ~50% and it is plenty loud.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

TomCgcmfc
MVP
MVP
Some games (like BS I think) have in-game volume settings and some do not (like maybe lone echo).  I usually find it best to set the global Rift headset volume (with either dashboard menu or win10 taskbar speaker icon) for games that do not have in-game volume control and use in-game volume to finetune ones that do.  For lone echo I think I have my global headset volume at ~50% and it is plenty loud.
i9 13900K water cooled, RTX4090, Z790 MB w/wifi6e, 32Gb 6400 ram, 2x2TB SSD, 1000W PSU, Win 11, QPro, Q3, w/Link and Air Link, Vive Pro1 with Etsy lens mod and Index Controllers