cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Minecraft is Now Available on Rift with Cross-Platform Play

VirtuaJulian
Adventurer
tsdew6adgpym.jpg

Minecraft is now available on Rift! Read about it all here: https://www.oculus.com/blog/minecraft-is-now-available-on-rift-with-cross-platform-play/

Have fun and let us know what you think of the experience!

146 REPLIES 146

Fredd32
Adventurer
Awesome!!!!! Can't wait to get home!!!!! I have it on windows 10 and wonder if I will be able to launch from home?

Kevinaki
Heroic Explorer
I've always been curious about Minecraft and now that it's out for the Rift I think I may actually buy it. It would be nice if there were demos you can play first before making the purchase.

cybereality
Grand Champion
Regardless of if you have the app on the Windows Store, you should still download the VR version from the Oculus Store. The base game is free. However, if you do own the game or any IAP content on the Windows Store (and, important, you need to be logged into you Microsoft account) it will sync the content into the Oculus version. So you won't have to buy anything twice. Thanks.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Saschb2b
Explorer
Can't get into immersion mode. Anybody else?

GrinderX9
Protege
can't get it to work at all 😞

Anonymous
Not applicable

Saschb2b said:

Can't get into immersion mode. Anybody else?

The d-pad binding is wrong you have to set it yourself.

GrinderX9 said:

Lots of people seem to have this problem. Just hope they find out what is wrong soon.

cybereality
Grand Champion

GrinderX9 said:

Can you explain in detail what is not working?
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

zynthar
Honored Guest
Won't start. When I try to start it from the Home menu, it says please wait for like a second and then it just goes back to the Home menu..

cybereality
Grand Champion
If you are having issues, can you please upload these log files? It may help us find the problem. Thanks.
https://forums.oculus.com/community/discussion/33792/how-to-get-logs-for-bug-reports-for-consumer-ri...