cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Must buy games for the Quest/Link

JoeyC132
Protege
If you had to recommend one game for the Quest, which would it be? Are there any hidden gems beneath the pile? Thanks in advance
4 REPLIES 4

JohnnyDioxin
Expert Trustee
Just played Lone Echo with Link and it worked well. Also played Quake 2 and Half-Life, using Sidequest to install and copying the full games from Steam - also work very well (but need to have good VR legs).

Elite: Dangerous - did several hours with Link - same with P3Dv4 and DCS World. All worked well with zero negative effects. SDE is obvious, but that's pretty much a given - not as bad as CV1 though.

Edit: One game? You gotta be kidding! 😄

i5 9600k @4.5GHz; 16GB DDR4 3200; 6xSSD; RTX2080ti; Gigabyte Z390D Mobo
Rift CV1; Index; Quest; Quest 2

Buddyweiser
Honored Guest
 I like Arizona Sunshine, Asgard's Wrath, Fallout 4 VR.. lol just one?

RuneSR2
Grand Champion
Stormland and Moss. But don't stop there:

https://forums.oculusvr.com/community/discussion/68346/list-of-rift-killer-apps-and-games-by-user-ra...

Oculus Rift CV1, Valve Index & PSVR2, Asus Strix OC RTX™ 3090, i9-10900K (5.3Ghz), 32GB 3200MHz, 16TB SSD
"Ask not what VR can do for you, but what you can do for VR"

bigmike20vt
Visionary
One? Really just  1?

Elite Dangerous then, with horizons dlc included (CMDR Deluxe edition i think it is called). I make the reccomendation under protest however 😉

keep eye on the price, it is regularly around the £13-£15 mark for the complete edition.

Fiat Coupe, gone. 350Z gone. Dirty nappies, no sleep & practical transport incoming. Thank goodness for VR 🙂