cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My games I bought on my quest don't appear as bought on PC

I_IS_BANANA
Honored Guest
I first bought a quest because my PC wasn't able to play VR. Then 3 months down the line and now I can play VR on my PC so, I returned my quest to best buy and bought a rift s, and now I can't play the games that I bought on the quest? please help I don't want to pay money again to play the games I already bought of the quest. I mostly want beat saber back, also some games I got back from the Oculus store like Robo recall, Pistol whip, space pirate trainer and gun club. I really want to play beat saber again but I don't want to spend another 30 on it when I bought it already for the quest
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Not all titles support cross-buy. Beat Saber, Sairento, and Time Stall do not, meaning you won't get the Rift version by buying the Quest version.

You should get Apex Construct and Accounting+, though--if you find them in the Rift store while signed into the account on which you own the Quest versions, they should show the price as Free, and you can click on that to claim them.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

I_IS_BANANA
Honored Guest
also I'm missing saiento VR, accounting+, apex construct, and time stall

nalex66
MVP
MVP
Not all titles support cross-buy. Beat Saber, Sairento, and Time Stall do not, meaning you won't get the Rift version by buying the Quest version.

You should get Apex Construct and Accounting+, though--if you find them in the Rift store while signed into the account on which you own the Quest versions, they should show the price as Free, and you can click on that to claim them.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

Umpa_PC
Rising Star

I returned my quest to best buy and bought a rift s, and now I can't play the games that I bought on the quest? 

You mean after 3 months, you returned the Quest, got a refund and bought the Rift S?
 EH! - How u manage that ??  What like you walked in and said - I don't like this anymore gimmi my dosh back ? lol.   Hats off t'ya lol.
Oculus Rift S - Oculus Quest 128GB
MSI trident 3 7RB-200UK Intel Core i5-7400 3 Ghz x2
MSI GTX 1050 Ti (4GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1060 OC (6GB) & MSI Aero GTX 1070 OC 8GB
16 GB RAM x2, 1TB HDD x2, 1TB SSD x2
Windows 10 Home Edition Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363, Oculus version 17, Quest Version 17
Fan Cooling by Zotac FireStorm - AfterBurner cause me problems.