cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Myst problem -- user position above ground or below sunken ship

DeeCiH
Honored Guest

This is so weird I don't even have words to describe it, but will try.  I started a new game on Quest 2 Myst Hands and More updated version and somehow I was teleported to under the sunken ship.  I couldn't get out and had to quit and restart a new game.

Everything was going along well and I made it to the clock tower, after figuring out the dials, I heard the music but could not figure out what to do next.  So I quit (auto save) and do some research online.  I reloaded the game and my view was elevated way above ground level.  I could not teleport, move or reset user height.  I  am stuck.  
The problem only appears in Myst.  I really do not want to start a new game.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2

JamBox88
Retired Support

Hello @DeeCiH! It looks like this is your first time in the community forums. Welcome! Sorry it has to be on a not so good topic though. 

You did a great job explaining the situation! You rock!

So did you restart the headset after the update? You can also try to uninstall the app, reinstall it and restart the headset.

Let me know if this helps!

Kudos, kudos and more kudos!

DeeCiH
Honored Guest

I think I figured it out.  It might have been caused by my moving the headset to the top of my head to view handwritten help notes on Myst.  Since i stopped doing that, the problem has not returned.  

Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and for the warm welcome