cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Beatsaber music

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

So, I started up my quest 2 and jumped into Beat Saber for my workout. Only it had to update first. Once it finished updating I noticed there are 2 more free OST song sets. I figured "why not", and tried one of the new songs on Normal. It's called Final Boss Chan. 2 or 3 minutes long, 600 blocks total on normal. That is... a bit more then I normally do since I'm overweight and out of shape.

And holy... That was insane. I have no idea how I managed to get through it. Let alone doing so while only missing 14 blocks. the other new one I tried, Into the Dream (I think) was MUCH easier. Too easy in fact... After the frantic pace of Final Boss Chan I kept missing the much slower moving boxes due to swinging too early.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.
2 REPLIES 2

PITTCANNA
Visionary

@Pixie40 wrote:

So, I started up my quest 2 and jumped into Beat Saber for my workout. Only it had to update first. Once it finished updating I noticed there are 2 more free OST song sets. I figured "why not", and tried one of the new songs on Normal. It's called Final Boss Chan. 2 or 3 minutes long, 600 blocks total on normal. That is... a bit more then I normally do since I'm overweight and out of shape.

And holy... That was insane. I have no idea how I managed to get through it. Let alone doing so while only missing 14 blocks. the other new one I tried, Into the Dream (I think) was MUCH easier. Too easy in fact... After the frantic pace of Final Boss Chan I kept missing the much slower moving boxes due to swinging too early.

Definitely there best ost in a long time.  They take a lot of stuff from synthriders for this pack.  The chopped up notes are all about follow through. A lot wrist flciks, just S raning on all but the camillia, but camilla are always tougher.

The trailing blocks are good for challenge.  

Pixie40
Expert Trustee

I'm not a fan of the music style for the new pack.  But wow, I thought the Imagine Dragons songs could be rough on hard. Final-Boss Chan song on normal feels like it should have been Expert, or maybe Expert+. Expert+ looks absolutely bonkers. Like you'd get through it more by flailing wildly then deliberate action.

I hit my calories burned goal with just one song, and my arms feel like they're about to fall off. Had to chose much easier songs for most of my workout due to how sore my shoulders and knees were.

Lo, a quest! I seek the threads of my future in the seeds of the past.