cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Retro Arcade for Cv1 by Digital CyberCherries

Bad_Santa
Protege
https://youtu.be/lY0nU1TOTB0

This needs to be put on the oculus home somehow its probably one of the best games and ideas to come out of VR for us older generation  😛
I have put in my own favorites and with the help of there arcade builder ive made my own arcade casing for all off them, i just love it  ❤️
hopefully copyrights will not be an issue if we can just add our own roms 

they have done an awesome job with this, the atmosphere and the customization aspect was just brilliant  

Hopefully its not forgotten about  😞
43 REPLIES 43

CountBorgula
Protege
Totally agree, by far my favorite game for the Rift, bring it up to date for CV1!

RABID
Expert Protege
please update this!

Bad_Santa
Protege

Totally agree, by far my favorite game for the Rift, bring it up to date for CV1!

I'd love an update, but even the way it is now the resolution of the old games wouldn't change much, i couldn't see nintendo and other companies leaving there games on this officially though  >:)

Bad_Santa
Protege
Updated with Multiplayer OMG i wouldnt be able to cope with life outside the arcade  🙂 😄

Dreamwriter
Rising Star
Oculus has their own arcade emulator for the GearVR, I've been hoping they bring it to the Rift.

Bad_Santa
Protege

Oculus has their own arcade emulator for the GearVR, I've been hoping they bring it to the Rift.

juat seen a video of it there it doesnt look very good compared to the retro one, but better than nothing i suppose  😘

Luciferous
Consultant

yeah loved this one to, very well done. Always made me feel a bit nauseas though, not sure why. Reminds me of Ready Player One. Once playing a game you forget you are not in a real arcade.

Bad_Santa
Protege
wat2jccla6m0.pngqusclpkj90ip.pngktiw1q40mynj.pngLoved it spent hours creating arcade cabinets and finding roms   B) couple of classics and random games i grew up with  🙂j36m9ni00sp6.pngnxi0n2o69ow0.png

diogofigueiredo
Protege
I've been accessing digitalcybercherries.com daily hoping for an update. This is simply too awesome to be forgotten and left behind.
Edit: spelling.
Owner of a DK2 since October 2014. Anxiously waiting for the delivery of the CV1.