cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paraglider game

khos85
Explorer
Hi,

I have made a 3D Paraglider game / Sim, converted it to use Oculus RIft, you can see a gameplay video here:

I have published it on desura, the oculus rift version is waiting to be authorised by the desura team, you can get it on http://www.desura.com/games/3d-paraglider in the next day or so.

Hope you like it.
29 REPLIES 29

Nedo
Explorer
Hi Khos85!
i'm a real paraglider and i really waited for a sim to test it with my Rift!
So the OR version is not out yet? Do i have to sign in for Desura to get it ???

best regards
Nedo
Order DK1 Mar 30, 2013 / Order DK2: Mar 19, 2014 / Order CV1: Jan 6, 2016 / Order HTC Vive Feb 29, 2016

khos85
Explorer
"nedo" wrote:
Hi Khos85!
i'm a real paraglider and i really waited for a sim to test it with my Rift!
So the OR version is not out yet? Do i have to sign in for Desura to get it ???

best regards
Nedo

Hi Nedo,

The Oculus Rift version is now available, you'll have to get desura, login to that, then get the Oculus Rift version of my game. Any questions just shout. I chose desura to host as they manage it all quite nicely.

Thanks, hope you like it 🙂
I'm still planning on making other improvements , they will come as updates e.g. such as multiplayer and other things like different wings etc.

Cheers,
Kim

LHoyte
Honored Guest
Hi

How do I get Oculus rift enabled in your Paraglider game?
I cant see a OR specific version on Desura.
If I need a specific version please post a link.

Nedo
Explorer
there is 3dparaglider_oculusrift.zip, its just an executable but i cant get it into the shopping cart.
Order DK1 Mar 30, 2013 / Order DK2: Mar 19, 2014 / Order CV1: Jan 6, 2016 / Order HTC Vive Feb 29, 2016

LHoyte
Honored Guest
Sorry but I'm new to Desura - where do you see 3dparaglider_oculusrift.zip?

Nedo
Explorer
click on play game, then download direct, and then you see the Oculus version.
But like i said before i cant get it in the shopping cart 😕

LHoyte
Honored Guest
OK, I see the file now (after paying for the non-rift version) and click the add to cart but then get the empty shopping cart page and the error -

The game you are trying to purchase (5919) could not be found.

khos85
Explorer
"LHoyte" wrote:
OK, I see the file now (after paying for the non-rift version) and click the add to cart but then get the empty shopping cart page and the error -

Hi, try it now, I just tried it myself and it was downloading, I think earlier today it was not as nedo was trying too and it did not work, I checked then and it was not downloading for me either, but..... just tried it now again and it does now, so that is good news.
It could be the desura host getting it ready for download, it is 3.5GB in size so may have taken a while to get ready on their servers..

Any problems give me shout, if the issues persist then I'll give it to you personally via dropbox or similar.

Thanks,
Kim

LHoyte
Honored Guest
Sorry, but still get the same error -