cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 

Parkour VR

rassl007
Level 2
Hey! Want see parkour VR game?
This game develop on mobile platform but i think and add the VR and change some graphic elements.
I don't have oculus but it's look cool and i hope it's work well. If you want you can test it and tell me your opinion about this project πŸ™‚

Screenshot 1
Screenshot 2
Screenshot 3
Screenshot4

Download Parkour VR Alpha Update 16.03.15:
MEGA

If you like it u can support me πŸ™‚
Paypal
4 REPLIES 4

cybereality
Level 15
Looks cool.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

theregoes2
Level 4
Just tried it out and it's pretty sweet. Only works in Direct mode but it works well. This is one of the first games that ever made me feel like I was jumping off of something really high up. The mouse controls are going to make some people yark for sure and it would be a lot better with controller support. But for those with a strong stomach, it's a good time. It's unfortunate you don't have an Oculus to try it out.
Ordered: June 4th Status: Strapped to my ugly mug ON, Canada

nightbane30
Level 2
I agree with the jumping sensation! Although, the ability to move your view vertically with the mouse gave me some extreme dizziness. Maybe disable it so you can only move left/right with the mouse?
Ordered: December 26, 2014 Ready: December 29, 2014 Processed:December 29, 2014 SHIPPED:December 31, 2014 ARRIVED: January 6, 2015

rassl007
Level 2
"nightbane30" wrote:
I agree with the jumping sensation! Although, the ability to move your view vertically with the mouse gave me some extreme dizziness. Maybe disable it so you can only move left/right with the mouse?

Allready update mouse look, redownload game and try again πŸ™‚