cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poker Stars VR

Chuck-Thrillsee
Level 3
Hi i have been enjoying Poker Stars but i can't get it to load at the moment? When loading it has a message under the banner saying, "No internet connection, Closing in 5 seconds" it then takes me back to my home? Every other app i have works so i do have internet connection! Has anyone else come across this? I didn't want to delete the App and reload as i don't want to loose my money and stuff in my Stash! Any help appreciated Thanks Chuck....
I'll Do It Tomorrow
I'm Rifting Today
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Crazy_Sane
Level 9

Hi,

Are you talking about the Quest? I did a factory reset recently and didn't lose my progress in Pokerstars. Just reinstalled it and all my money and props were still there.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Crazy_Sane
Level 9

Hi,

Are you talking about the Quest? I did a factory reset recently and didn't lose my progress in Pokerstars. Just reinstalled it and all my money and props were still there.

Chuck-Thrillsee
Level 3

Hi,

Thanks Crazy.. don't know what happened mine was out for 3 days? Wrote to Pokerstars and thought they had fixed it as it worked the next time i used it, BUT! they answered the same day and had not done anything, just asked me some questions? Anyway its up and running again, so i'm happy. Oh i have a Rift... Again thanks for your answer.. ChuckT
I'll Do It Tomorrow
I'm Rifting Today

Hey I’ve done a factory reset on my quest 2 and I still have this issue, is there anything else I can do?

glambomb
Level 2

I didnt play poker stars vr since like 1 week ago and i won a 100k in sports beting. Cool i said so i waited a few days till now and it doesnt want to load, just saying "Polishing chips".  It's annoying because COINCIDENTIALY after i won 100k, the game wont work. Rigged.