cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-Order of Lone Echo not downloading

ace3093
Explorer
Do I need to do something to get my pre-order to download? Store page just says pre-ordered but no option to download and it is not in my library?

I would have though pre-orders would have priority over just buying in store or at least preloaded. 

Lesson learned I guess. Never pre-order a game on Oculus store again.
25 REPLIES 25

cybereality
Grand Champion
Really sorry for the inconvenience. There was a minor speed-bump with a few of the pre-orders, but I was told the issue should be resolved for most of those affected. You may want to check the app again. If you are still not able to download, please submit a support ticket. Thanks.
https://tickets.oculus.com
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

Dracio
Explorer
yeah great jonb guys, 34 DOllars for NOTHING, cannot find it, cannot install it, thank you very much you scammer company

Dracio
Explorer
and the best thing, cannot do a ticket or anythingon you site, all links lead to a void site thanks, cyberreality

nalex66
MVP
MVP

Dracio said:

and the best thing, cannot do a ticket or anythingon you site, all links lead to a void site thanks, cyberreality

They've just updated their support page, it looks like. If you click the link that cyber posted above, it should take you to a page that looks like this:
4upku3v4a5lm.jpg

Click "Submit a request" at the top of the page to open a support ticket.

DK2, CV1, Go, Quest, Quest 2, Quest 3.

Try my game: Cyclops Island Demo

cybereality
Grand Champion
@Dracio You may want to check your internet connection. For example, if you are on a corporate network that blocks Facebook then things may not work correctly.
AMD Ryzen 7 1800X | MSI X370 Titanium | G.Skill 16GB DDR4 3200 | EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 | Corsair Hydro H110i Gigabyte RX Vega 64 x2 | Samsung 960 Evo M.2 500GB | Seagate FireCuda SSHD 2TB | Phanteks ENTHOO EVOLV

I'm having the same issue with Pavlov Shack