cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with replacing fuse on rift

soelsoel
Honored Guest
Hi

I cannot remove the fuse from the cabinet. The first time I take it out, it flies straight in again and refuses (haha) to be moved again. How can I solve this ? It's a weired bug

Jeroen
13 REPLIES 13

xWandererx
Heroic Explorer
Theres a fuse???

Roaster
Rising Star
Have to be more specific where in the game you're talking about. Cargo bay? Dead fuse don't light up. Dead fuse come out easy. 
i7-5820K @ 4.2Ghz, water cooled, Asus X99-Pro USB 3.1, 48 Gb DDR4 2400, Samsung 950 pro M.2 SSD, GTX 980 Ti SC, 750w psu

soelsoel
Honored Guest
Yes, it's in the Cargo bay. The dead fuse that doesn't light up, does not come out. The first time I take it out, it flies straight back in. The second time the clamps hold in in place. Looks like a strange bug

bizjer
Expert Protege
I expect you to die????

mrchris76
Explorer
Yeah I have same issue, I cannot get the fuse out. Soon as I grab it it locks in place and can't be removed. Thing is i've done it before but for some reason when resuming this game i've had to do this task again 😕 I suppose I could restart but thats a bit annoying

edit: reloaded game and yeah also seeing that weird snap back thing now I can't get it out at all. This must be a bug right??

diogofigueiredo
Protege

Theres a fuse???

Yeah, I was like: "A fuse? In the Rift? WTF is this guy trying to remove?"
Owner of a DK2 since October 2014. Anxiously waiting for the delivery of the CV1.

soelsoel
Honored Guest
Pff, I meant in Lone Echo...duh

soelsoel
Honored Guest
Right, so I sort of solved it. I copied the save data of my daughter (she's a few steps before me) and the fuse part was solved. Hopefully no new bugs in the future

soelsoel
Honored Guest
Pff, now I'm having similar issues with the eva rig (backpack). Somehow I ended up outside, without the rig.
This game has too many issues.